-
February 20th, 2002, 01:46 AM
#61
Inactive Member
Hey powers that be
Wow, I notice that a post after JetRnk's has been deleted. I'm just curious, why was it deleted?!
Denise
-
February 20th, 2002, 02:52 AM
#62
HB Forum Owner
<Wow, I notice that a post after JetRnk's has been deleted. I'm just curious, why was it deleted?!>
Nothing deleted that I am aware of. Possibly it was deleted by the person who posted it?
-
February 20th, 2002, 03:22 AM
#63
Inactive Member
Hmmmm, could be. Thanks for answering so quickly!
Denise
-
February 21st, 2002, 10:54 PM
#64
Inactive Member
Hey Jett 1, I'm so glad that your fire burns so brightly !. For you and all of you...
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost, that is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.
-- Henry David Thoreau
-
February 21st, 2002, 11:02 PM
#65
Inactive Member
Great you are back! so when are you going to land?
JetRnk
-
February 22nd, 2002, 02:36 PM
#66
Inactive Member
Surely joy is the condition of life. Think of the young fry that leap in ponds, the myriads of insects ushered into being on a summer evening, the incessant note of the hyla with which the woods ring in the spring, the nonchalance of the butterfly carrying accident and change painted in a thousand hues upon its wings, or the brook minnow stoutly stemming the current, the lustre of whose scales worn bright by the attrition is reflected upon the bank.
Henry David Thoreau
-
February 23rd, 2002, 04:34 AM
#67
Inactive Member
I'm lovin' this thread! The quote below is one of my favorites...
"you can never find yourself until you face the truth" Pearl Bailey
-
February 23rd, 2002, 12:38 PM
#68
Inactive Member
It looks like all of you lovely people out there have your " A Game " out right now, so here's another...
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. It comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.
-
February 23rd, 2002, 09:57 PM
#69
Inactive Member
To:Lancelot "Bravo" Tomorrows should be lived to there fullest,not to be taken for granted.Touch the hearts of all life and good things will come to you!
-
February 25th, 2002, 01:18 PM
#70
Inactive Member
Well, we are trying to guess Lancelot's identity. So it's sort of like charade's.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks